We are a voluntary Aided Catholic School owned by the Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle.
The original school was built in 1876 and moved to the present site in 1986.
We have an open plan style school with spaces for 210 pupils. Our disability access plan ensures that all spaces are wheelchair accessible and that any adaptions needed are given serious consideration so that no one in the school community is treated less favourably.
There is 1 class of 30 pupils for each year group starting with reception year.
Children come to our school from all over Darlington as we do not have any Nursery provision.